As a guardian, you can get email summaries about your student’s activity in Classroom. Email summaries do not include grades.
In email summaries, you can review:
- Missing work—Work not turned in when the summary was sent.
- Upcoming work—Work that’s due today and tomorrow (for daily emails) or that’s due in the upcoming week (for weekly emails).
- Class activities—Announcements, assignments, and questions recently posted by teachers.
If there’s no activity to report or if a teacher turns off email notifications, you might not get an email summary.
Get email summaries
To get email summaries of your student’s work, you must accept an email invitation from a teacher or administrator. You have 120 days to accept an invitation before it expires. You can unsubscribe from summaries or remove yourself as a guardian at any time.
- The teacher or administrator emails you an invitation to join your student’s class.
- In your email program, open your email invitation.
- Click Accept.
If you’re not the guardian, click I’m Not The Guardian.
- Click Accept to confirm.
When you accept an invitation, you and your student get an email confirmation.